The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is Norint Sp. z o.o., with registered office Mizerna 16, 34-440 Kluszkowce, tax identification number NIP: 7352871737
Your personal data will be processed by the administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
* in order to take action before the execution and implementation of an agreement
* for information and marketing purposes, based on the agreement and in accordance with the content of the agreement.
* to protect against external and internal threats (increase of employees’ safety and technological security)
* in order to hire employees and conduct recruitment processes
How long we process user personal data:
Depending on the purpose of processing, personal data will be stored:
* for the duration of the contract and after its completion in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the administrator
* for the duration of time compliant with applicable law
* and in the event of legally justified purposes of the administrator, including direct sales and marketing, until the data subject pertains to consent.
To whom we entrust user personal data:
The acquired personal data of the employment agency users can be made available to employers, companies providing transport services in case of booking air tickets, train tickets, etc., postal operators, delivery companies, entities providing advisory services to Norint Sp. z o.o. as well as law enforcement agencies.
We may entrust personal data for processing purposes to entities providing support services on our behalf, eg web hosting, newsletter sending, accounting services, legal services, as well as service support for our IT systems.
Rights that are granted to the users whose data is processed:
A natural person has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
A natural person has the right to lodge a complaint with the Chief Inspector of Personal Data Protection when he or she considers that the processing of personal data violates the regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of users in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation of data protection) (OJ UE L 119, 04/05/2016).