1. Information clause:
The administrator of Personal Data (hereinafter the Administrator) is Norint Sp. z o. o., with headquarters Mizerna 16, 34-440 Kluszkowce, tax identification number NIP: 7352871737
For what purpose we process personal data:
* to take action before the conclusion of the contract and to conclude and implement the contract,
* for information and marketing purposes only on the basis of consent in accordance with the content of the consent given.
* to protect against external and internal threats (increasing employee safety and technological security)
* to hire employees and conduct recruitment processes
How long do we process personal data:
Depending on the purpose of processing, personal data will be stored
* for the duration of the contract and after its termination in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator,
* for a period consistent with applicable law
* and in the case of legally justified purposes of the Administrator, including sales and direct marketing, until the data subject withdraws his consent.
Who we entrust and share personal data with:
The personal data of the Employment Agency clients obtained may be made available to employers, companies providing transport services in the case of booking air and rail tickets, etc., postal operators, courier companies, entities providing Norint Sp. z o. o. consulting services, law enforcement agencies.
We can entrust personal data for processing on our behalf to entities providing support services to us, e.g. hosted websites, sending a newsletter, providing accounting services, legal services, and service support for our IT systems.
Rights for the person whose data we process:
An individual has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
A natural person has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal EU L 119 of 4 May 2016).
2. This policy applies to the Website functioning under the url address: www.norint.pl
3. The website operator and personal data administrator is: Norint LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY Mizerna 16, 34-440 Kluszkowce.
4. In order to delete data, edit them, you can contact the data administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
6. Personal data obtained through the website will not be disclosed to any external organization, except for our trusted partners, for purposes related to the recruitment and selection of employees, unless the obligation to disclose such data will rest with us under applicable law.
7. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
1. Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
2. By saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”). We only use tracking cookies. Most of these cookies exist only during the session or “visit” of the website. None of them will contain information enabling other people to contact the Customer electronically, by e-mail or advertising mail.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
2. The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
3. To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
4. An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: ovh.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
about a hosting company on an entrusting basis
o authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
2. Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 2 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
about access to personal data concerning you,
about correcting them,
for processing restrictions,
o and data transfer.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to objection cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, determination, investigation or defense of claims.
5. The Administrator’s actions may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the connection of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
1. Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
2. achieving the objectives set out above in the section ‘Important marketing techniques’;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: o Edge o Internet Explorer o Chrome o Safari o Firefox o Opera
Mobile devices: o Android o Safari (iOS) o Windows Phone