Nursing Career in Norway
Working together with nurses from Poland for more than 7 years we have helped nurses, as well as their families, to develop in Norway. Giving both them and their families an outstanding opportunity for personal and professional development. We pride ourselves in caring for the development of your career in Norway, guiding you every step of the way from the first contact with us, adjusting to a new lifestyle, finding accommodation, to fitting into your new working environment.
We will provide you with a clear and straightforward route to employment in Norway starting with the recruitment process. Once you have been excepted by your future employer and are ready to proceed you will be able to start learning Norwegian on one of our intensive language courses. During this time our team will arrange all the necessary documents for you to work as a nurse in Norway, find accommodation for you and prepare for your arrival in Norway.
Included in our offer
- Free online intensive language course (0-A2).
- Free intensive stationary language course (A2-B1) Includes; accommodation, meals, teaching materials.
- Application and preparation for Norwegian authorisation to work as a Nurse.
- Translation of all documents needed to work as a Nurse in Norway.
- You will have a dedicated support team to help you from the first interview to your first day at work and beyond.
- Free online language course in Norway for the first year arranged by your employer
- We help you find an apartment close to your place of work at a fixed price (electricity, gas, water, and WiFi included).
- We help you with practical matters, such as social security numbers, bank accounts, etc.
- We can help your spouse with searching for employment close to your employment.